Please read the following terms and conditions in order to make sure that you have clearly understood the conditions/procedure of your preferred trip.
All of the below-mentioned terms and conditions are applicable for bookings made through our websites such as:
Our pricing policy assures you of economic pricing, along with the convenience of making hassle-free online reservations. Prices quoted on our website are charged on per person basis. The published rates may change without prior notice, particularly in case of any unforeseen circumstance, such as an increase in airline tickets, hotel rates, or transport expenses.
2. Methods of Payment
We accept almost all major credit cards, such as Visa, MasterCard, credit/debit cards in AED and USD currency. Full payment must be done by credit card, and guests are entailed to provide their credit card number to complete the transaction. This, in turn, will be shown as a charge on your statement.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
3. Confirmation of Payment
Once the payment is done, our travel consultants will send you a confirmation slip by e-mail. Its print can be produced as evidence of payment to the service provider to redeem your tour package. But make sure that you´ve provided correct information pertaining to your travel requirements at the time of booking.
4. Cancellation & No Show Policy
4.1 Cancellation And Refund
The following conditions may apply in the event of any cancellation:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 hrs to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If the payment is done by credit card online then there will be a charge of 5% (online service charge) for refunding the money back.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
4.2 No Show
If you fail to turn up for the tour, no refunds in part or full can be provided. The same condition applies in the case of unused tickets, sightseeing tours, car-rental or chauffeur-driven services. Likewise, rescheduling cannot be allowed for confirmed tours, transfers to and from airports, and other travel-related services.
5. Cancellation Procedures
Prior to making a cancellation, we recommend you carefully read the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package. For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, make sure that you make notification of cancellation to Top10 Dubai Tours in writing. Upon receiving your cancellation request, we´ll let you know through e-mail, fax or telephone regarding the confirmation of booking cancellation as well as the fee that should be paid. Top10 Dubai Tours cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or not confirmed by us.
6. Itinerary Amendments
Routings and services covered in your package are subject to change based on local / weather conditions, airway schedules, and other several aspects. Should this transpire, we can provide suitable options of similar value, however depending on its availability. At most, we announce changes in the itinerary, if any, before departure. Please note that Top10 Dubai Tours reserves the complete right to implement minor amendments in the itinerary at any time without reimbursement. Further, no reimbursement can be done in the event of vis majors, such as a flood or earthquake.
7. Hotel Accommodation & Check-in – Check-out Policy
If we are not able to trace your accommodation in your preferred hotel, all efforts will be undertaken to provide you with a suitable alternative of a similar budget and standard. Speaking of check-in / check-out policy, it largely depends on the hotel that you´ve chosen. Top10 Dubai Tours cannot be held responsible for any early or late check-in and check-out requests which are not adhered to by the hotel due to their busy schedule.
8. Travel Insurance
Top10 Dubai Tours shall not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of personal baggage or even the cancellation of trip. It is advisable that the traveler should avail of a travel insurance policy to tackle unforeseen events.
9. Travel Documents
It is the responsibility of every guest to ensure that he or she carries documents relevant for a particular tour, including a passport or a valid ID card. This is especially important for guests coming from a different country. No refund can be done in the event of loss or lack of these relevant documents. Similarly, passengers – irrespective of their nationality – are advised to check with their respective country´s consulate here to gain information on entry requisites, before they plan to visit here. Equally vital is to inquire with your consulate regarding the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
11. Website Usage Restrictions
All content in this website, including logo, images, information on tour package, pricing details, and other relevant details, are proprietary to Saifco Travel and Tourism. Accordingly, as a condition of this website´s usage, you agree not to exploit this website or its content for any non-personal, commercial, or illegitimate purposes.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- www.top10dubaitours.com will not deal or provide any services/products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple bookings may result in multiple postings to card holder monthly statement.